The 23rd annual conference for the Society for Disability Studies is anticipated to bring together more than 500 scholars, activists, artists, writers, and others interested in disability studies. Participants come from all across the United States and countries outside the U.S.
Advertising in SDS’s conference program presents a prime opportunity to reach unique audiances that are typically not found anywhere else.
- Publishers can reach scholars interested in disability studies.
- Artists and authors can reach a unique audiance whose interests resonate with their work.
- national and regional service providers have an opportunity to gain a place through name recognition.
- With the 2010 conference located in Philadelphia, many Pensylvania businesses have an opportunity to reach out to hundreds of potential customers.
With the rate of advertising being significantly competitive, you will find the investment to be more than worthwhile. For instance, only pay
- Full Page ( 7” x 9.5” ): $350
- Half Page ( 7” x 4.5” ): $250
- Quarter Page ( 3.5” x 4.5” ): $150
- Business Card ( 3.5” x 2” ): $100
- $400 (plus UPS/FedEx shipping) for material in conference bags
Download the order form below and advertise in the 2010 conference program. Follow the guidelines for submitting art work for program ads to avoid missing deadlines. Please note that the deadline for submitting the art work for advertising in the program is May 14, 2010. All payments must be received by May 28, 2010.