Arrangements have been made to provide participants parking at Temple University while attending the 2010 SDS conference.
Both accessible parking and nonaccessible parking will be made available as needed. The parking will cost $26 per entire stay.
how to obtain parking
To indicate that you wish to obtain parking, please choose the parking option during conference registration. A procedure will be established for you to pay when you arrive at the conference.
Procedure for parking and making a payment
If you wish to obtain parking, the charge will be $26 for the days of the SDS conference. Use the following procedures to park at Temple.
- Upon arival at Temple University, drive to the Liacouras parking facility. This facility is located on 15th Street between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
- Large parking spaces are available to park vehicles needing accessible parking spots.
- Park at the facility and visit the office located in the facility to pay for your parking the first time you arrive.
- Let the person in the office know that you are attending the Society for Disability Studies conference and the number of days you will need parking.
- If you are staying at the Dorm and need to use accessible parking slots, you will be able to utilize one of 7 “handicapped” spots available in front of the building.
- Do not use the accessible parking slots in front of the dormitory facility unless you require it.