Dear SDS Members,
It’s time for our annual election for the SDS Board of Directors! Seven (7) positions are open for terms that begin in July 2018. As a Member of SDS, your participation is vital!
Members will receive a separate email with the voting link directly from our ONLINE VOTING PLATFORM by the end of Tuesday, May 15th. If you do not receive the link and believe you are a Member, please check your SPAM folder, and if it’s not there, please email Devva, SDSKasnitz [at] gmail [dot] com. Or you can find the ballot by going to https://societyfordisabilitystudies.wildapricot.org and login. Voting will close on May 25, 2018, 11 pm ET.
Throughout this process, please bear in mind that SDS needs Board Members who understand and represent our diverse experience in all its complexity, and who have fundraising and development experience, strong leadership qualifications and experience, and creative ideas for the future of SDS.
- SDS Members in good standing are eligible to vote. New members must join (including filling out the membership form) by May 16th in order to vote.
- Remember to look for a separate email with the voting link, or just go to https://societyfordisabilitystudies.wildapricot.org and login. Use the email address you used when you filled out your membership form. If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it.
- Review the Candidates’ Statements on the SDS website as listed below.
- Each candidate’s email address is provided. You are encouraged to use private email or the SDS listserv for further discussion of our shared future as an organization, prior to casting your vote.
- Please vote for up to seven (7) Candidates.
- Voting will close on May 25, 2018, 11pm ET.
- If you encounter any technical difficulties in voting, please contact Susan Fitzmaurice, susan [at] disstudies [dot] org or call 248-767-2217 10AM-12 pm ET.
Thank you so much to all our Candidates and to our electorate for keeping SDS productive and meaningful.
Devva Kasnitz, PhD
Executive Director, Society for Disability Studies
PO Box #5570, Eureka, CA 95502
SDSKasnitz [at] gmail [dot] com