The Society for Disability Studies welcomes members from all countries of the world. As an international organization, the SDS’s Mission strives to meet the needs of members from around the country as well as promote the specific needs of international members.
Learn about membership benefits and instructions on how to participate in various SDS discussion lists. Follow the links below to learn more about how SDS can meet your personal and institution’s needs. Once you have learned about SDS’s benefits to you as a member, be sure to join the organization.
- membership benefits
- Learn about some of the exclusive benefits available to you as a member.
- membership types
- More information about the different levels of memberships available to interested individuals.
- discussion lists
- The SDS discussion lists provide members the means to communicated and exchange ideas in between conferences and other SDS activities.
- Disability Studies Quarterly
- The DSQ is one of the largest benefits available to SDS members. Learn more about the journal and its contents.