The Society for Disability Studies offers a variety of opportunities for engagement at our annual conference. The SDS conference is the premier meeting of the year in the field of disability studies, attracting 500 attendees to the 3-day event. Please contact the SDS Executive Office for additional information.
The ongoing success of the Society for Disability Studies annual conference is highly dependent on sponsorship. SDS strives to provide a dynamic, accessible, program-rich conference, while maintaining affordable conference fees to our attendees. Sponsorship is the key to making the conference accessible to all!
SDS Preferred Conference Sponsor ($5,000.00 +)
- FULL-PAGE ad ($350 value) with priority placement at the front of the program;
- three (3) complimentary registrations for the conference ($1,325.00 value);
- listing as an SDS Preferred Sponsor in the program credits and on the conference website;
- organizational membership in SDS for one year ($400.00 value);
- prominent logo display and listing in all conference publications, signage, and web pages.
SDS Benefactor ($1,000.00 - $4,999.00)
- FULL-PAGE ad ($350 value) in Program Book;
- one (1) complimentary registration for the conference ($425.00 value);
- listing as an SDS Benefactor in the program and on the conference website;
- logo display and listing in all conference publications, signage, and web pages.
Supporter of SDS ($500.00 - $999.99)
- HALF-PAGE ad ($200 value) in Program Book;
- listing as a Supporter of SDS in the program and on the conference website.
Friend of SDS ($50.00 - $499.99)
- Listing as a Friend of SDS in the program.
Advertising in the SDS conference program is a great way to promote your organization, company, academic program, publication or mission!
To download a PDF sample click SDS conference program.
- Full Page (7" x 9.5") = $350.00
- Half Page (7" x 4.5") = $250.00
- Quarter Page (3.5" x 4.5") = $150.00
- Business Card (3.5" x 2") = $100.00
- Materials in Conference Bags (500 count) = $250.00
Exhibit at SDS
Interact directly with SDS conference attendees by participating in our Exhibitors Hall! The Society for Disability Studies provides table top exhibiting opportunities to organizations, publishers, companies, universities/colleges, and individuals that have a clear and direct tie to the mission of SDS.
- For-profits organizations = $500.00
- Not-for-profit organizations = $300.00
Donate Your Talents!
You may also donate an item to the annual silent auction (not held during virtual conference yeras), an event held at the conference to raise money for sds scholarships. Past items donated range from autographed copies of books to home-spun yarn, handcrafted jewelry or socks, paintings, ceramics, and a cheesehead hat from Wisconsin. One hundred percent of revenue generated by the auction supports conference attendance for student/low-income attendees.
Please contact the Executive Office if you would like to make a donation to the silent auction.